Friday 26 November 2010

Finished Video

Here is our video so far, this is the video we are using to get our feedback as we want to get some feedback now so we can carry on with our evaluation. This also means that we can see people's comments and see if they think that we should change anything that we haven't already got in mind. I will talk about the feedback in my evaulation but bare in mind that this isn't the finished product - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTycXjfRkw


Here is the finished product, a music video for Ellie Goulding's song 'I'll Hold My Breath' on YouTube - Or look at it on google docs - https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2Xzmm6bQJK-M2I2OTdjMmUtZWQzZC00OWE5LWJiNTMtYTg0YjA5NmIwYTFj&hl=en&pli=1 This is our final edit, we have edited a few things to make this video flow a lot better and look more upbeat when the chorus is on. All of these things I feel have made this video really good and will be able to post this and possibly get feedback from this one before we have to hand our coursework in.

No comments:

Post a Comment