Friday 26 November 2010

Evaluation and Feedback of the video


  • Question One - In what ways does your video use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

When constructing the work for this question I decided to use windows movie maker, this gave me the chance to show my skills and present my work in a different way. However, even though I have used this programme before, as you can see from previous blogs, I hit a problem. When trying to save this project as a movie file it would not allow me to and came up with the message shown in the image below..



This meant that I had to use my initiative and I decided to film this video off the computer and then post this on here. I know that this means it will not be at its best quality but the writing and video clips are still clear which is the most important thing.



https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2wxyB5nm5syZDg4MWE3NGUtNjIxNS00YTcwLWExMDYtOWYwZmM4NGM0NWI4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment